le forum de la royal weed Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Hot Mess 3 (Siren Publishing The Stormy Glenn M

le forum de la royal weed Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Achats Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
domival

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 22:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Hot Mess 3 (Siren Publishing The Stormy Glenn M Répondre en citant

[Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection: Erotic Alternative Romance, M/M, HEA]

Two years ago, to the night, my world changed when Lt. Salvador Delvecchio rescued me from a beat down and decided I belonged to him. A year ago, he changed my life once again when he asked me to marry him. We were soul mates, which was why I was so confused that Sal wasn't there to celebrate our anniversary.

As I sat there alone, waiting on Sal, I had to wonder if the things in life I found important, were important to Sal.

Two years ago, to the night, I found the man of my dreams and rescued him from a beat down. I grabbed onto him and refused to let go. I knew he felt the same when he agreed to marry me a year later. Lany would do everything to be with me, which was why I was so confused when he didn't come right to the hospital when he learned of my injuries.

As I sat there alone, waiting on Lany, I had to wonder if the things in life I found important, were important to Lany.

Note: This book is written in the first-person point of view of both main characters.
** A Siren Erotic Romance

Other books in the Hot Mess series
<ul><li>Hot Mess 1</li><li>Hot Mess 2</li><li>Hot Mess 3</li><li>Hot Mess 4</li><li>Hot Mess 5 (coming soon)</li></ul>

Hot Mess 3 (Siren Publishing The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection) Stormy Glenn

(Siren,,,,Publishing,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection),,,,..The,,,Stormy,,,Glenn,,,ManLove,,,Collection:,,,..(Siren,,,Publishing,,,The,,,Stormy,,,Glenn,,,ManLove,,,Collection),,,..
..Hot,,,,Mess,,,,3,,,,(Siren,,,,Publishing,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection),,,,..[Siren,,,,Publishing:,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection:,,,,..[Siren,,,,Publishing:,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection:,,,,..Siren,,,Publishing,,,
[Siren,,,Publishing:,,,The,,,Stormy,,,Glenn,,,ManLove,,,Collection:,,,..
..The,,,Stormy,,,Glenn,,,ManLove,,,Collection:,,,..

GoThe,,,Stormy,,,Glenn,,,ManLove,,,Collection:,,,..The,,Stormy,,Glenn,,ManLove,,Collection:,,Erotic,,Alternative,,Romance,,,M/M,,,..
Hot,,,,Mess,,,,1,,,,(Siren,,,,Publishing,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection),,,,..Hot,,Mess,,3,,(Siren,,Publishing,,The,,Stormy,,Glenn,,ManLove,,Collection),,..Hot,,,Mess,,,1,,,(Siren,,,Publishing,,,The,,,..Shop,,,by,,,Category,,,..(Siren,,Publishing,,The,,Stormy,,Glenn,,ManLove,,Collection),,..

..Hot,,,,Mess,,,,3,,,,(Siren,,,,Publishing,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection),,,,..
Amazon.com:,,Hot,,Mess,,3,,(Siren,,Publishing,,The,,Stormy,,Glenn,,ManLove,,Collection),,....Hot,,Mess,,(5,,books),,Books,,by,,..Hot,,,,Mess,,,,3,,,,(Siren,,,,Publishing,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,..
Hot,,Mess,,3,,(Hot,,Mess,,,book,,3),,by,,Stormy,,Glenn,,..
Hot,,,Mess,,,3,,,has,,,111,,,ratings,,,and,,,16,,,reviews

(Siren,,,Publishing,,,The,,,Stormy,,,Glenn,,,ManLove,,,Collection),,,eBook:,,,..
Hot,,,,Mess,,,,1,,,,(Siren,,,,Publishing,,,,The,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,ManLove,,,,Collection),,,,eBook:,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn:,,,,Amazon.in:,,,,Kindle,,,,Store,,,,Amazon,,,,Try,,,,Prime,,,,Kindle,,,,Store**,,,,A,,,,Siren,,,,Erotic,,,,Romance,,,,Stormy,,,,Glenn,,,,is,,,,a,,,,Siren,,,,..**,,A,,Siren,,Erotic,,Romance,,Stormy,,Glenn,,is,,a,,..I,,am,,a,,hot,,mess 171bf2437f
[img]https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1395523501l/20661841.jpg[/img]

[PDF] Speech Enhancement: Theory and Practice, Second EditionA Thin Place Between Heaven and Earth download epub mobi pdf fb2Behind Her Special Agent Badge: Murder, Mayhem, and Life in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement download epub mobi pdf fb2Assassination Classroom, Vol. 15 Yusei MatsuiVoodoo and Power: The Politics of Religion in New Orleans 1881-1940 download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Our South American Cousins (Classic Reprint)Practical Masonry: A Guide to the Art of Stone Cutting Comprising the Construction, Setting-Out, and Working of Stairs, Circular Work, Arches, Niches, ... Tracery Windows, Etc (Classic Reprint) WilliaGut Instinct: Mrs Snook's Diet (Nature Cure Series Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Three Voyages of William Barents to the Arctic Regions: 1594, 1595 and 1596 (Classic Reprint) Gerrit de Veer[PDF] Making It Work

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 22:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   le forum de la royal weed Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Achats Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation